Miracle Fruit Tablet and Alcohol

General discussion about miracle fruit.

Miracle Fruit Tablet and Alcohol

Postby gzlkc » September 23rd, 2008, 5:18 am

Any details about the Miracle Fruit Tablet and Alcohol? It's said to help to dispel the one's alcohol after drinking or increase one's alcohol-capability. How does it work?
gzlkc

Re: Miracle Fruit Tablet and Alcohol

Postby miracleuk » October 6th, 2008, 4:45 am

It has no effect on the psychopharmacological effects of alcohol at all.
miracleuk

Postby MiracleFruitHut » October 13th, 2008, 5:18 pm

i have been told by a large amount of people that it cures hangovers if you take one before a night of drinking and before you go to bed. Just word of mouth from many customers who have tried it (mainly UK based funnily enough).
MiracleFruitHut

Postby miracleuk » November 5th, 2008, 10:33 am

We''ll try this out and some of our friends to test it too.  Would be interesting if it works...
miracleuk

Postby Arjibuh » November 5th, 2008, 4:28 pm

Im curious to knwo what you mean by "take one." Are you saying eat a tablet or chew a berry, and your hangover will be gone the next morning? Or, the next morning take a tablet and it will be gone. I have no idea why that would work, but it would be neat to find out.
Arjibuh
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby miracleuk » November 12th, 2008, 12:12 pm

I can state that, unfortunately, no-one experienced any beneficial effects from taking miracle fruit before a big night out  :'(
miracleuk

Postby PokerHand » December 3rd, 2008, 11:10 am

I do enjoy drinking alcohol whilst sucking a berry, it can create some great tastes. Dark rum has to be my favorite.

Regarding hangovers, I would recommend taking one or two tablets with you're breakfast for a refreshing feeling in the morning. Surprised it did not affect you or you're friends, did you particularly enjoy any beverages?

Rich
PokerHand

Postby miracleuk » December 7th, 2008, 10:40 am

Obviously it changed the taste of drinks but I meant that it did nothing for hangovers.
miracleuk

Postby MiracleFruitHut » April 6th, 2009, 9:10 pm

i have heard different from customers although i suppose it varies from person to person, many like taking it when there out drinking aswell because you can drink far much more alcohol things like beer are just no where near as gassy and the ability to drink faster which is popular in the UK is a possible ability, even a close friend of mine who supplies the miracle fruit in japan states that it does help lighten a hangover, simple effects like the taste in your mouth when you wake up in the morning and the queezyness is lightened.

By taking a tablet i meant like you normally would swirl it around on your tongue or swallowing it essentially either way you are digesting the natural protein, miraculin contained within the miracle fruit tablets.
Last edited by MiracleFruitHut on April 6th, 2009, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiracleFruitHut

Postby miracleuk » April 11th, 2009, 6:48 am

But unless you only drink alcopops, it makes pretty much every alcoholic drink less appetising.
miracleuk

Postby MiracleFruitHut » April 14th, 2009, 9:36 am

well i have drunk beer many a time with miracle fruit, it tastes better cause its not as gassy and tastes far smoother n slightly sweeter.

Not exactly the best test with miracle fruit but it does taste different, i am certain many in the UK would use it so they can drink more aswell.
MiracleFruitHut

Postby miracleuk » April 16th, 2009, 10:21 am

I don't know - most people I speak to enjoy good beers and drink beer because it tastes good.  I don't know why you'd ruin that with miracle fruit.
miracleuk

Postby MiracleFruitHut » July 9th, 2009, 9:44 pm

i know alot of people ranging from alot of different age ranges, but generally being a person who goes out alot, i am pretty sure many areas of the UK that it appears people tend to not drink cause the beer/lager tastes good.

But regardless of that i do have many reports from customers about hangovers being reduced by use of the miracle fruit tablet before a night out drinking and one taken before going to bed, i'm not much of a drinker these days so i can't say i've tried that.
Last edited by MiracleFruitHut on July 9th, 2009, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MiracleFruitHut

Postby Arjibuh » July 14th, 2009, 11:50 pm

Again, what do you mean by "Take one"? Just swallow a tab? I still have no idea why this would work.
Arjibuh
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MiracleFruitHut » August 28th, 2009, 8:43 pm

Yes i presume swallowing the tab, i cannot explain how it helps just that this is what alot of people have said to me. My Personal grower uses it for this reason aswell now and then, i will ask him what he considers the reason for miraculin having this effect on people after drinking to see if he can shed any light on it.

Nature does have it manys uses however.
MiracleFruitHut

Return to Miracle Fruit